Looking for Financial Advice? Hire A Virtual Finance Manager
August 19, 2021
Whether you are running a small or medium enterprise, you should consider hiring a Virtual Finance Manager. You would need an expert to manage your accounts and other associated tasks. However, if you do not wish to employ someone on a full-time basis, due to the cost factor, a Virtual Finance Manager would be an ideal choice. Having an expert financial advisor will help you achieve a significant business growth in the future.
A Virtual Finance Manager is a financial expert who manages company books. A virtual staff member can manage all the duties of a conventional Finance Manager through remote support on a part-time basis. They can help you with all crucial assistance in making the right financial decisions.
When to Hire A Virtual Finance Manager?
- With growing your business and you are struggling to manage your financial accounts
- You need the advice of a financial expert to support your continued success
- Your budget does not support hiring a full-time Finance Manager
Major Responsibilities of a Virtual Finance Manager
A Virtual Finance Manager shall work remotely on a part-time basis. Here is a list of services a Virtual Finance Manager can provide.
- Annual budget preparation
- Managing current cash flow and rolling future forecasts
- Preparing monthly accounts
- Updating the company books
- Discussing business performance and offering financial insights
- Tax planning
- Handling accounting system
- Creating a financial strategy based on financial forecasts
- Recruitment of financial staff and managing them
- Updating you with regulatory changes
Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Finance Manager
- Avoid Full-Time Overhead Expenses
A Virtual Finance Manager can be beneficial for your business as their services are cost-efficient. It is possible because they have flexible arrangements by scaling their services high and low depending on the client's requirement.
- Better Cash Flow Management
The major cause of the failure of small businesses and start-ups is poor cash management. A Virtual Finance Manager can help you with maintaining current cash flow. Accordingly, a strategy can be formulated to ensure adequate cash flow.
- Accurate Financial Report
A professional with expertise in handling company finance will give you exact information about the financial health of your business. Therefore, they help you eliminate the risk of errors in financial reports and also keep the company books always updated.
- Brings A New Perspective
Virtual Finance Managers get access to diverse company ideas and views as they work with different clients. They can introduce new perspectives for solving various issues while helping you to reach your financial goals.
If you are the owner of a start-up or small business facing several financial challenges, but your budgets do not allow you to have a full-time Finance Manager to resolve them. Hiring a Virtual Finance Manager can be the best option for you, it can be a game-changer. They can provide you with a broad financial insight at a lower cost. If you are a futuristic owner of a small business, you must consider hiring a Virtual Finance Manager.
Contact Virtual PA London today to find out more about the services we offer and our pricing structure.
- 4 Important Reasons Why You Should Hire A Virtual Assistant
- Maximising Efficiency: How Executive Office Support Can Streamline Your Business Operations
- The Role of an Office Manager: Key Responsibilities and Skills for Success
- Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Virtual Executive Assistant
- Top 8 Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Office Manager